www.flickr.com

Friday, January 07, 2005

Aaaah, another day.

Eggs: 0

Somehow I am surviving on 5 hours of sleep. I feel perfectly fine. This is nonsensical. I should be grumpy and vexed, but yet I'm happy and perky. I'll probably crash at 10:30 am or something fun like that.

I HAVE NO PLANS FOR THE WEEKEND. Yes, tis true. Maybe I'll sleep? No, I want to do things. I'm thinking I'll go see CLOSER, but that's as far as I've gotten with weekend plans.

Here were the events of my life post-work yesterday:
  • pigged out on the leftovers in my fridge
  • napped
  • listened to MAMBO KINGS as I walked around my apt. aimlessly
  • went to the gym (jogged for 3 mi.)
  • watched RAN
  • read CONQUEST (non-fiction about the conquest of the Aztecs by Spain)
  • slept

Yup, that's it. I promise I'll try to get more exciting soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home